Monday, March 14, 2022

Hell's Kitchen

This Saturday I checked something off my bucket list. I ate lunch at Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen. I grew up watching the show, never thinking one day I would eat their signature dishes. Walking in immediately you feel like you're on set. Pictures of all the winners framed. Chef Ramsey cookbooks, famous saying mugs, and custom red and blue chef coats on the walls. We got a table that overlooked Cesar's Palace waterfall. Since it was noon the floor-to-ceiling windows filled the dining room with lots of natural sunlight. I ordered the lobster risotto, parmesan caesar salad, baked macaroni and cheese, and the braised short rib. It was truly delicious, and it was worth the wait.

12 comments:

  1. I used to watch Gordan Ramsey's shows many years ago. Thank you for sharing your experience at Hell's Kitchen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good. Another good place is Barry's at the Circa. Everything on the menu is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lobster risotto sounds amazing.

    So does the view.

    I've always liked eating at Caesar's, because most of the restaurants located there have great views, in one way or another. The bar next to the lobby has seating on both of the bar's sides, so you can sit at the bar, and face out at the lobby, where folks check in at.

    Doing that on Halloween night is always interesting...you see everything (literally).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might try. I like watching cooking shows even tho I don't cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends and I love having "movie night" where someone will stream a show or movie over Discord to everyone. We've watched Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, Jujutsu Kaisen, Star Wars: Visions, Twitch streams, and everything in between!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was Gordon actually there? If yes, did he yell at anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife's father brought a burger from his restaurant and it stayed in the refrigerator for 24 hours before I ate it, and it was still one of the best burgers I have ever eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell's Kitchen is good. I went there for my mom's birthday one year. It was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had that place saved in my Yelp bookmarks for awhile now. It seems really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! your description of the place make me want to go there. I also watch chef Ramsey. It would be nice to eat at his restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been inside, but didn't dine. Now you make me want to go back and try the food this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love eating at Hell's Kitchen! The risotto is amazing. However, the macaroni isn't as good as I would have liked. The wings are pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete