Sunday, March 6, 2022

Creating and Formatting Tables

The entire section of 4.8 Creating and Formatting Tables has taught me so much and has been useful in making my job a little easier at work. Not only was I extremely shook when I created a resume from a blank document starting with a table of 3 columns and 4 rows and adding on from there. I have created a table template for inventory items at my job, also a different table for specimen tracking and abnormal final results. I am excited to see what I will accomplish from learning Excel and PowerPoint.

12 comments:

  1. I love your choice of new skill learned from Chapter 4 Microsoft Word ^_^

    Using a table instead of using tabs, spacing, column effects to align content in Microsoft Word is not only elegant but practical as a table WILL translate when saving as a webpage!

    You will learn more exciting new skills from Excel and PowerPoint :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gratifying when you're able to actually use something you picked up in a class for your job. It seems like you're actually getting your money's worth, for a change.

    IS101 has been really good for that, already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this lesson was definitely important and made things a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, I feel like I learned a lot about how to properly create a resume from that lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also enjoyed the resume points. I always found resumes to be a bit troublesome and annoying to make and adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see now how utilizing tables in Word can help in making a resume look more clean and professional and will use this knowledge in writing future resumes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using the table feature really helps on organizing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have learned there is so much that can be done with tables. it is interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good feeling to be able to utilize what you learn in class in your work life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good to know that you are applying what you learn in class into your daily activity at work. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Formatting tables has gotten so much easier for sure!

    ReplyDelete