Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Last Stride

Wow! I honestly can’t believe this is my last post for the semester, well probably ever. I am a bit sad I won’t be in attendance for our last class session. This week has been a hard one. I have been sick all week and I don’t seem to be doing better, declining for sure though. I have less energy to even walk today. I’m going to push through for these next few days and try to finish up the remaining work I have to do. I know I can, but looking at this screen for only 3 minutes now had really drained me and made my headache worse.

One more thing, congratulations you all we made it through the semester! I hope this summer is amazing for you all! Thank you Mr. Wu for your support an understanding!

11 comments:

  1. It's not over until it's over! The last class session may be today (Saturday), but I have until Wednesday to turn in students' grades :-)

    I am available to help you finish your outstanding items (all small fixes) until I have to turn in students' grades ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with moving back to Texas!

    Moving gets harder and more expensive every time I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better and Congratulations on all your accomplishments from this class. Good luck on your move

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good summer! Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better, and I know you will finish strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better and good luck on your move to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Summer Jamila! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice being classmates with you! Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete