Sunday, May 1, 2022

May 1, 2022

I decided to make this week's post about my day today. I woke up pretty early considering I was awake between 1AM and 5AM. Around 8AM I got up to feed my dogs and start some biology studying. My wife and I enjoyed some chill time together after a late breakfast. We decided to go to one of our favorite local bars, The Garage, to celebrate both of us getting new jobs. They have a 2 for 1 happy hour special from 11AM- 7PM everyday, and they also have a little “grill” area for food open from 3PM to like 2AM. While there we talked about my wife getting her septum pierced so, we went to a shop that was recommended to us. As we sat there waiting for her to get the piercing I decided I would get a tattoo. I had been wanting one for a while now and a friend of ours drew me a butterfly tattoo design over a year ago. 2 hours later here we are finishing up an eventful Sunday. Back to the grind we go, hope you all have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. Piercing and tattoo? What a cool Sunday :-)

    Congrats to you and your wife on your new jobs ^_^

    Back to IS101-3010, Spring 2022 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that's great. What kind of tattoo did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new employment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job!

    This is basically what happened when I decided to get my tattoo. We were sitting at a bar and I just decided, out of the blue, "I'm getting a tattoo."

    Some people said I would regret the split decision eventually, but...I never have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you two had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and your wife on getting a new job. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must have been a very fun day! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you both on your new jobs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard The Garage is a cool spot, I've been wanting to check it out. And you got a butterfly tattoo? Cuuute! I literally got a butterfly tattooed on my back a few weeks ago too lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new jobs, piercing, and tattoo sound like a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to go to the Garage with my friends!

    ReplyDelete